X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software Version 6.00 Problems list

Hi
    I would like to collect problem what we have in new version 6.0 on the f5x+
    What i observed:
    1) sleep pulse OX not works, but after few days works but for me only from 00.00 to 04.00 at night it means not all time when i sleep

2) LTHR long time i didin't see update but today after running 10km and pulse 175 Garmin Fenix ask me if I would like to update pulse 172 and speed 5:16, online,mobile is visible looks ok BUT in the watch fenix 5x+ show me LTHR from today 5:22 and pulse 172 these old information.

3) GPS+ gallileo i don't complain yet after update hardrestart and configuration what garmin suggest to put on the window 20 minutes and start run without change position watch.

4) Battery is perfect ONLY if you wil turn off pulse OX all day. From my experience :
    IF pulse OX works all days + bluetooth with phone always on +GPS+galileo and running every day 1h battery stay only =4Days
    IF configuration the same only turn of OX pulse more than 6 days now ( not yet complete test)

hi,

Include this as well, if you wish:

https://forums.garmin.com/forum/on-t...r-meter-issues

Comment

hi,

please put also: radar icon Varia RTL510 is missing

https://forums.garmin.com/forum/on-t...510-is-missing

I've reported the issue in beta 5.57 and 5.58 also.
      James from Garmin Team contacted me on email for additional info, which I provided also.

thank you,
      robert

............but is fixed in 6.51 beta!..cool!
      Last edited by Robert_Kirr; 12-19-2018, 12:39 AM. Reason: added 6.51 experience

Comment

I must say - had I not picked up my 5x+ for less than 50% of new price - I would have returned it.

Lots of bugs (5.1) and compared to 5x (non plus) it is like a very unstable big brother on Meth.

Especially Bluetooth is absolute terrible compared to 5x (NonPlus) - range is about 1/2.
        Marine Review - my marine news and review site

Comment

Bluetooth works OK but is depend of mobile I have issue with Bluetooth on all androids Below 8 and lower version 5.0 Bluetooth.

BTW I see another issue LTHR when footpod always on distance /speed. Is not detect or different info in watch or app

Comment

Originally posted by label View Post
            hi,

please put also: radar icon Varia RTL510 is missing

https://forums.garmin.com/forum/on-t...510-is-missing

I've reported the issue in beta 5.57 and 5.58 also.
            James from Garmin Team contacted me on email for additional info, which I provided also.

thank you,
            robert

............but is fixed in 6.51 beta!..cool!
            here is the icon:

thank you,
            robert

Comment

Fenix 5X+ ... no audio after spotify music download to phone ( restart needed ) ; no audio after 1 hour playing spotify . switching provider from spotify to watch => the same, restart needed.

Watch activities is missing "Motorcycling" section from web page. I do hard ednuro so I need this ( dirtbike rally )
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Mugur; 12-26-2018, 01:26 PM. Reason: add issue

Comment

I can confirm that Sleep Pulos Ox NOT WORKING at all.
                In fact, if I do Acclimate All Day it only works for a few hours and then it stops, Manual works perfectly fine

Comment

See below case described on this forum.

1. missing functionality: no way to choose altitude calibration method during activity (according to GPS or according to DEM. there is only DEM and it fail in some situations like climbing in the walls, also some via ferrata routes. if we have possibility to choose we could change setting and be happy with our device).

2. bug in firmware: not working AutoCalibration see post below (my post on page no 3 about skiing).
                  Hi, I have Fenix 5x+ ver. 4.65 Rel (4d836d8); GPS 2.24. During Activities no 1 and 2 I had 4.20 firmware. I found few things I would like to share here and
                  KrzysiekG

Comment

I found another one thing,

there is a problem with calibration of altitude during the night. (no activity calibration). in old version of firmware it was working time to time. in 6.0 I do not remember if my watch made calibration in the night. there was connection between watch and phone, but there was wrong altitude information in the morning.
                    KrzysiekG

Comment

I’ve had too many issues to list, have now rolled back to V5.10 and so has my daughter....nightmare when travelling! I’ve been in consultation with Garmin help for over 2 weeks and no help whatsoever, had to do another full reset last night so decided to go the full roll back....no issues at all on V5.10...mapping good and authorised, music good and now syncing regularly again!

Comment

Pulse OX only works when doing in Manual.... I am still waiting for Garmin to reply
                        Sleep never worked in either app nor web
                        Acclimation never worked for me.

Comment

for me is works try hardrestart

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jan502 View Post
                              for me is works try hardrestart
                              What is hardrestart?

Also, which FW are you using?

Comment

Working...