No announcement yet.

InReach Users tab is missing

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InReach Users tab is missing

When I log into my InReach account, the users tab is now missing. I.e., I can't do step 3 anymore per: https://support.garmin.com/en-US/?fa...rchQuery=users

Please help!

FYI... it appears that you can still get to the users tab by using /users. So, the problem isn't on the back-end, it's just been dropped from the web interface.

Comment

I'm having the same issue. Just wanting to add an additional user to a existing account/device?

Comment

Apparently, this feature has been permanently removed from personal accounts. In order to use it, you will have to switch to a professional account.
        Last edited by twolpert; 06-11-2018, 06:17 AM. Reason: Edited to use proper term for professional account
        -- Tom
        inReach SE, inReach Explorer, PN-60WSE, Colorado 400t, Nuvi 2555LMT

Comment

twolpert is correct. According to the FAQ at https://support.garmin.com/en-US/?fa...oductID=561269 the ability to add users to personal accounts is no longer available. Professional accounts could be utilized for that, or creating separate individual personal accounts.

Comment

I don't know that separate personal accounts will do it. I don't believe that a single device can be registered on more than one account at a time. I believe the OP wants to share a single device among multiple users.

I could certainly be wrong. This is not a scenario with which I have direct experience.
            -- Tom
            inReach SE, inReach Explorer, PN-60WSE, Colorado 400t, Nuvi 2555LMT

Comment

I might speculate that having one device on two accounts would require two subscriptions.

Comment

My apologies, twolpert is right again. Separate personal accounts would only work if each individual has their own inReach device. To be able to swap a single device between different users the only option would be a professional account.

Comment

Working...
                X