New Virb Ultra???

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Virb Ultra???

Hello you all,

Does anyone have an idea there will be a new ultra?. Go pro just released the Hero7. Virb is 2 years old now.

Thanks!>

New Virb Ultra???

Please!
    Devices: Forerunner 405, Vivoactive & Virb X & XE
    GitHub: Read diagnostic system via Bluetooth
    YouTube: My channel
    App: Stretch

Comment

Normally I would agree, hoping they come out with something better, but I know it will just be another fresh round of problems....

Comment

I have avoided buying the Virb Ultra 30 because i almost exclusively shoot i bad weather for +5 hours, so VirbXE has been the only option on the market.
        The soon to be releaced update of the Ultra 30 with built in power cable to the housing coming this fall, finnaly lets me upgrade to a new outdated model...

Though i dont think there is any other changes on the Virb Ultra 30 than the optional power housing. But since this is coming now, there is likely no new camera coming any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by dan86a View Post
          The soon to be releaced update of the Ultra 30 with built in power cable to the housing coming this fall
          The only update is the housing. It uses the contact pins at the base of the camera.

Fenix 3 (manual) + VIRB XE (manual) + VIRB Ultra 30 (manual)
          RFTM

Comment

Where did you read about this new case? Cause I'm REALLY excited to hear about this and want one.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommylee84 View Post
              Where did you read about this new case? Cause I'm REALLY excited to hear about this and want one.
              https://forums.garmin.com/forum/on-t...-virb-ultra-30
              Fenix 3 (manual) + VIRB XE (manual) + VIRB Ultra 30 (manual)
              RFTM

Comment

Working...
              X