No announcement yet.

Basecamp 4.6.2 sign in trouble

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basecamp 4.6.2 sign in trouble

I have re-installed Basecamp 4.6.2. I am trying to sign-in but it keeps refusing to let me in. It does not have an option to recover my name and password. Is there a way to get my old name and password from Garmin? My myGarmin login does not seem to be the correct one for Basecamp.

BaseCamp's Cloud Drive Support was disconnected after the 4.7.0 software release and that is the reason that your sign-in is no longer working. Due to that fact, the sign-in option was removed in the last update.

Comment

Thank You Very Much
      Greg

Comment

Originally posted by Greg View Post
        I have re-installed Basecamp 4.6.2. I am trying to sign-in but it keeps refusing to let me in. It does not have an option to recover my name and password. Is there a way to get my old name and password from Garmin? My myGarmin login does not seem to be the correct one for Basecamp.
        Originally posted by Garmin-Heath View Post
        BaseCamp's Cloud Drive Support was disconnected after the 4.7.0 software release and that is the reason that your sign-in is no longer working. Due to that fact, the sign-in option was removed in the last update.
        It would be great if Garmin would fix the bug introduced in BC 4.7 and/or MapInstall 4.2 that broke loading many maps to devices. Then we would not all have to be downgrading back to the previous version and staying vigilant to ignore the nag screen to upgrade BC to 4.7. I understand that it seems the Inreach/Explore website is the future, but thousands of us would be very happy if Garmin could just fix this one last bug before dropping development of BC. Thanks for passing on this feedback!

Comment

Working...
        X