Edit you Garmin Swim Data free online

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Tool! Thank you so much. There's no value in collecting all this data if it's not accurate and it's unfortunate garmin didn't provide a way to clean up collection errors out of the box. Tool worked great!

Comment

• Great tool - thanks for making it available and further supporting. Use it on almost every swim workout of mine. It's really puzzling why Garmin keeps the editing function away from users.

You should consider adding a link to make donations possible. I think it's reasonable for the effort you put into making the so needed functionality available to the community, I would be personally happy to donate.

Comment

• Awesome tool, works like a champ!

Comment

• Hi, I am from Toronto. I have tolerated the occasional mistakes like more or less lengths with 735XT for over a year. Only until now that I find out this tool has been existing for years! It is so intuitive and easy to use. Thanks a lot!

BTW, do you plan to add oAuth app authorization so that on your app, the Garmin access can be remembered in cookie. Then the swimming activities can be opened from, edited and saved to GC directly? Currently I have to download zip from GC, upload to your app, edit and download as FIT, then delete and import on GC. Too many steps...

Thanks again!

Comment

• I'm using this online tool as well since couple of years but still missing to add distance when you do so drills, missed captured by your watch... or forgeted to click by the user
            Is anybody has a solution for adding distance for the same overall time?
            Garmin Fenix 3 Sapphire, eTrex Touch 35, Virb Elite & my spouse's Fenix 3 Silver - All my workouts
            Do you like French cuisine? My wife's one is delicious

Comment

• Dear forum members,

Somebody can export and send me a lap swimming training in all exportable format? I'm looking for a possibility how can I convert my file to garmin format. Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by laszlo.gasztonyi View Post
                Dear forum members,

Somebody can export and send me a lap swimming training in all exportable format? I'm looking for a possibility how can I convert my file to garmin format. Thank you
                Two files from one training in past.
                - original file
                - edited in Swimming Watch Editor
                Hope this is what you need.
                Attached Files

Comment

• This tool is simply amazing. I almost switched back to enter my workouts manually, but this is exatly what I was looking for.

Thanks for the great job!

Comment

• Originally posted by erunnermtl View Post
                    Hi,

I'm planning to add support, but I need a few files from different users. I will send you my email in a private message if you want to contribute. You can also upload files to my web site. You'll get an error message saying the device is not supported but I will get the file.
                    I just find out this post. Sorry that I upload too many times.
                    Device is Vivoactive 3 Music.
                    Thanks for the tools tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X