Edit you Garmin Swim Data free online

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Tool! Thank you so much. There's no value in collecting all this data if it's not accurate and it's unfortunate garmin didn't provide a way to clean up collection errors out of the box. Tool worked great!

Comment

• Great tool - thanks for making it available and further supporting. Use it on almost every swim workout of mine. It's really puzzling why Garmin keeps the editing function away from users.

You should consider adding a link to make donations possible. I think it's reasonable for the effort you put into making the so needed functionality available to the community, I would be personally happy to donate.

Comment

• Awesome tool, works like a champ!

Comment

• Hi, I am from Toronto. I have tolerated the occasional mistakes like more or less lengths with 735XT for over a year. Only until now that I find out this tool has been existing for years! It is so intuitive and easy to use. Thanks a lot!

BTW, do you plan to add oAuth app authorization so that on your app, the Garmin access can be remembered in cookie. Then the swimming activities can be opened from, edited and saved to GC directly? Currently I have to download zip from GC, upload to your app, edit and download as FIT, then delete and import on GC. Too many steps...

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
          X