No announcement yet.

ConnectIQ app requests and ideas

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ConnectIQ app requests and ideas

So, what would you like to see an app for in ConnectIQ? Hopefully someone can make this sticky so the developer folk can easily find inspiration!
    FR935 | Fenix 5 Sapphire | Edge 1030 | Edge 820 | Edge 25 | Vector 3

http://GPSRumors.com

I've had a think and I'd like to see "back to start" as a data field showing the arrow and distance. Hopefully that's possible

Comment

Given the Android Connection issues for many, a shortcut to Pairing Device would be handy!
      Current: Fenix 5plus sapphire / Edge 820 / Vector 2 (upgraded from 1) / Stryd
      Retired: Forerunner 935 / Fenix 5 sapphire / Fenix 3 HR, Forerunner 920XT / 15 / 620 / 910XT / 305 / 301, FR70 / 60, Vivofit, Edge 520 / 810 / 705 / 500 / 305, Polar 720i , XTrainer+ , Ergomo

Comment

Battery percentage on watch face
        Current: Fenix 5plus sapphire / Edge 820 / Vector 2 (upgraded from 1) / Stryd
        Retired: Forerunner 935 / Fenix 5 sapphire / Fenix 3 HR, Forerunner 920XT / 15 / 620 / 910XT / 305 / 301, FR70 / 60, Vivofit, Edge 520 / 810 / 705 / 500 / 305, Polar 720i , XTrainer+ , Ergomo

Comment

Originally posted by MILKYWAYE View Post
          Given the Android Connection issues for many, a shortcut to Pairing Device would be handy!
          I don't think this is possible with the current framework.

Originally posted by MILKYWAYE View Post
          Battery percentage on watch face
          I've seen some nice examples of this here:
          https://forums.garmin.com/showthread...see-your-face!

I'm sure some of these will make it to the store.

Comment

tempe sensor support

better notifications

sonos/spotify support

better sleep app

strava live

alarm app

quick response to caller.

quick response to texter.

weather.

navigation (paired to phone)

i have a lot more.
            935 (LOVE IT), 735xt (was solid), Fenix 3 (Silver) formally black but it got nicked to ###[email protected]# - Garmin 920 xt - formally fenix 2 (meh) - Garmin 820 (Wow this thing doesn't like finger presses) Garmin Virb Elite (SOLD) - Garmin Edge 510 (SOLD) - triathlon -road cycling - running

Comment

Show the current number of steps as a data field during an activity.

To reach my goal sometimes I will extend my run or hike, but without knowing the total steps so far whilst an activity is in progress, its been down to guesswork so far.

Comment

WARDELLJI - include time as a data screen and you'll see the steps in the lower left as the screen scroll through or you manually scroll through.

Comment

Originally posted by WARDELLJI View Post
                  Show the current number of steps as a data field during an activity.

To reach my goal sometimes I will extend my run or hike, but without knowing the total steps so far whilst an activity is in progress, its been down to guesswork so far.
                  You can do that already. Just add the watch display to your activity.

Comment

Weight scale connection?

Anyway, at the moment i can't upload app.

Comment

Tanita scale support!

Comment

Originally posted by LALEX View Post
                        Weight scale connection?

Anyway, at the moment i can't upload app.
                        DCR suggested that scales may be some of the first to be added. Very few people can get the apps yet, I just thought it would be nice to give the developers some ideas and so far they are looking good so hopefully we'll see some of the above start appearing

Comment

Originally posted by philipshambrook View Post
                          WARDELLJI - include time as a data screen and you'll see the steps in the lower left as the screen scroll through or you manually scroll through.
                          Originally posted by Bruvik View Post
                          You can do that already. Just add the watch display to your activity.
                          Ah thanks for that, hadn't realised that, guess I probably should have figured it out though!

Comment

Temperature and pressure on watch face

Stopwatch and countdown timer

Comment

I saw in the appstore that there was a race predictor.

I would like the same as that one, but in km instead of miles (yes there is a 10k and 5k) so that it says Marathon or 42,195 km.

I would also want a prediction on Vasaloppet, 90k

Comment

Working...
                              X