Jaybird Tarah Pro

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaybird Tarah Pro

Hi,

I have been looking at Bluetooth running headphones for the F645. I have Apple AirPods but the connection isn’t perfect. I tried Ankers but the sound was mediocre and lacked bass, also they made a booming noise with each foot fall and the cable felt like it was knocking against the back of my head.

I’m current looking at Bose SoundSport Free which I have listened to, and the new Jaybird Tarah Pro. I’m a bit but off my the size of the Bose and the buttons are hard to press when you are running so I guess they are designed more for the gym.

Has anyone used Jaybirds with the 645? Is the connection strong enough?

I have a Jaybird X3 and I use it with the "regular" set up (not the "sport" way over the ear) and I use the FR 645M on my left wrist... My watch is with FW 4.20 and I have no problems with BT connection... During intervals when I'm walking sometimes I have a very short cut... but during running and "normal" arm balance I have not a single cut with X3...

Comment

I've read some good reviews on the Tarah Pro but I can't find any online in the UK yet.

Comment

scotthunter2 you might want to look at this thread if you haven't already.
        myConnect | StravaHeatmap
        F201 | F205 | F305 | 310XT | 920XT | HRM4-Run
        nüvi 1300 | nüvi 52 | nüvi 67 | Dash Cam 45

Comment

Working...
        X