Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updates on APAC 645M

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My forerunner 645M just had the 4.00 software drop, just updating it now... Hoping for Spotify support!!!

Comment

Also, there's a second round of updates after you complete the first one to 4.00, the second update includes all the audio prompt data files, along with the GPS 2.30 software update... Short run to follow and I'll update all!

C

Comment

OK, so Garmin needs to figure something out with their upgrade cycle, now I'm on to update #3, which appears to be the GPS 2.30 software again...

For info, I'm using Garmin Express, allowing the software to load to the watch. Removing the watch from my computer and installing the update. I then plug my watch back in to the computer and sync garmin express, where it finds another update...

C

Comment

OK,

for those who can't find it, I have discovered the following link with the updated firmware:

https://www8.garmin.com/support/down...s.jsp?id=13043

NO SPOTIFY SUPPORT

Not that I can see.

FFS

C

Comment

just updated to 4.0 and i have no others.

Comment

still no spotify on 4.0 APAC

Comment

Is it really that hard to allow us to have spotify? One main reason I went for this music one was for that, otherwise I may as well have saved myself $100 and gone without music option

Comment

Originally posted by PaulChipperfield View Post
                  still no spotify on 4.0 APAC
                  Ditto that. I thought I missed a step or two but looks like I'm not alone on this one

Comment

Garmin please take action on APAC firmware roll-out schedule !!
                    Why does the APAC device firmware roll-out lag behind significantly ??

Embarrassingly, Garmin ID put advertisement that show spotify was just made compatible with firmware v 4.0 645M APAC (which is not true until today).....

Comment

Spotify for APAC finally dropped for firmware 4.0, just downloaded and getting set up!

Comment

yep just downloaded it too.

Comment

works well. already adding playlists to my watch from spotify.

Comment

Working...
                          X