No announcement yet.

Vivoactive HR does not fully sync with Garmin Connect

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vivoactive HR does not fully sync with Garmin Connect

Since the update to the new FW 5.00 - one week ago - i can not fully sync my VA HR with my IPhone SE anymore. The sync is working for "My Day" but not for any Challenge or the Calendar in Garmin Connect. The VA HR is also turning off and on during the day without any reason. Is there a solution or something i can do to prevent this stupid behavior? Thanks in advance

Originally posted by TadeusPunkt View Post
    Since the update to the new FW 5.00 - one week ago - i can not fully sync my VA HR with my IPhone SE anymore. The sync is working for "My Day" but not for any Challenge or the Calendar in Garmin Connect. The VA HR is also turning off and on during the day without any reason. Is there a solution or something i can do to prevent this stupid behavior? Thanks in advance
    +1

Comment

Same issue with Vivoactive HR not fully syncing the last couple weeks (with Android phone). Also HR is turning off and on.

Comment

I am having the same trouble with Vivoactive HR, Android and FW 5.00. Heart rate will sync if I plug into USB port. Also every time I open Garmin Express it tells me I have an update pending.
        Last edited by DeepFrz; 03-03-2019, 01:07 PM.

Comment

I too am having the same issue - everything syncs using bluetooth apart from Heart Rate data for which I have to plug in via USB and Garmin Express to get it to sync.

Comment

Add me on to the list of people with the issue....

Comment

I have been having the same problem with HR syncing, plus sleep data .

Comment

Buongiorno, da ieri il mio vivoactive hr ha smesso di sincronizzare completamente i dati sonno e rirorse umane tramite bluetooth (con telefono android), sincronizza i dati completamente solo tramite cavo usb

Comment

This started happening to me as of last Monday, March 4th. First HR started dropping out and not being displayed, then sleep was no longer tracked, and the past two days I'm getting zero calories during a workout and the VAHR hangs saving the workout so no data is captured and the workout has to be manually entered. It has also stopped tracking calories. At this point, it's nothing more than a watch and step counter.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren.Sargent View Post
                    This started happening to me as of last Monday, March 4th. First HR started dropping out and not being displayed, then sleep was no longer tracked, and the past two days I'm getting zero calories during a workout and the VAHR hangs saving the workout so no data is captured and the workout has to be manually entered. It has also stopped tracking calories. At this point, it's nothing more than a watch and step counter.
                    Ho contatto il centro assistenza garmin, mi hanno riferito di fare hard reset vivoactive hre disistallare l'app dal cellulare e istallare di nuovo associando il dispositivo, perĂ² voglio aspettare a farlo in attesa di qualche nuovo aggiornamento di garmin connect.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren.Sargent View Post
                      Exactly the same as my experiences during this last week.

Comment

I received a replacement Vivocative HR from Garmin 2 weeks ago and now it will not sync steps in the news feed on the app. This happen with my old Viv HR as well. This is ridiculous. Fitbit is looking better and better!

Comment

Exact same issue... replacement VA HR and only steps sync. Tried everything. Garmin customer services not helped so far. Did anyone get a resolution to this?

Comment

Now my VAHR is not syncing with MyFitPal .
                            What's going on, Garmin?

Comment

I'm having the same syncing problems. It would be nice if Garmin did a little more testing before releasing software updates. I have had a number of different updates since the problem first occurred but still having sync problems. Interesting that an "Activity" will automatically sync from watch to Android to Garmin Connect on my Win 10 desktop, just like everything used to, but many things, like heartrate will not sync unless I connect my watch to computer via USB. Not cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X