Very simple watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very simple watch

Hi, i have downloaded this watch face (very simple watch). Unfortunately, i had to remove it because it was consuming a lot of energy (2% of the total charge every hour).
    It's a pity.
    Has anybody noted this problem ?

Hi chrisler,

If you notice any issues with ConnectIQ watch-faces, please contact the developer of the watch-face. They will be able to diagnose the issue and find the root cause.

Luke
    Garmin Outdoor SW Quality Team

Comment

OK. I suppose that I can get their email on ConnectIQ ?

Comment

Yes, if you go to the webpage of the specific watch-face, you will see a "contact developer" option on the right hand side.

Luke

Comment

It might be worth trying another watch face or two to see if it's specific to just one. I have a number in the store that support the Approach S60 if you need one to try.

The way CIQ watchfaces work, is in general, they only update once a minute, but after a wrist gesture, they update every second for about 10 seconds (to save battery).. I've seen cases on other watches were in early firmware, they were told to update every second all the time (and were hard on battery), and it could be something like after the 10 second with a gesture, they never drop back to every minute.

My Connect IQ Apps in the Store
          Facebook - Instagram -
          Twitter

Comment

Luke - I have a test watchface (it's not in the store) to show this issue that I've used with other watches, and if you want a copy, let me know. It just shows counts of when the watch face updates, and if it's in the 1 minute or 1 second mode.
            My Connect IQ Apps in the Store
            Facebook - Instagram -
            Twitter

Comment

Hi Jim_m_58,

If you can, feel free to send me the test watch-face through a private message and I would be happy to try it out.

Luke

Comment

Working...
              X