Nuvi 1450 LMT touch screen problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuvi 1450 LMT touch screen problems

I have a nuvi 1450 lmt....when i turn it on i cannot touch the agree screen or when it goes to the where to and view map screen i cant click either of them.But when im goin down the road the moving map pops up if i touch the screen it will go to a overhead view of the map???? does anybody know what the problem is or a solution to fix it???? thanks in advance.

Try recalibrating the screen, see page 47 of the manual.
    Currently own Drive 50LMT-D, Nuvi 2508LMT-D, Nuvi 1490LMT, Nuvi 1310, Montana 650T, Etrex 20, and use Basecamp, OSM mapping
    Previously owned Etrex Legend H, Mio Navman and used Mapsource
    (please note that I am not employed by Garmin, but am a long term user of Garmin software and hardware)

Comment

Ive tried when i push the power button and hold the left top corner it doesnt do anything............even doing the bottom right corner when powering on does nothing.........

Comment

Then your best bet is to call Garmin Customer Support, potentially a faulty screen.
        Currently own Drive 50LMT-D, Nuvi 2508LMT-D, Nuvi 1490LMT, Nuvi 1310, Montana 650T, Etrex 20, and use Basecamp, OSM mapping
        Previously owned Etrex Legend H, Mio Navman and used Mapsource
        (please note that I am not employed by Garmin, but am a long term user of Garmin software and hardware)

Comment

Working...
        X