No announcement yet.

Can't sync planned workouts

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't sync planned workouts

In the last few days I tried several times to sync my new planned workouts with my FR935 but the process always failed.

In web GC the process gets stuck when it is supposed to open Garmin Express (something like "we're not able to execute your request, please try again later" compares in the popup window).

In Android GC I obtain a popup message which says "an error occurred" and nothing happens.

I have no problems instead if I want to send a single personal workout to my FR935 from both web and Android GC.

GC and Garmin Express are updated to the latest versions.
    The FR935 is also updated to the latest firmware version and still has available memory space.

Any suggestion?

Same here. I'm using Vivoactive 3.

Comment

Same here .. I hit 'Send to Device' and nothing... VivoActive 3 ..iPhone X 10.3.1 .. Connect syncs... Express syncs...but the Send to Device shows = No compatible devices found. -

Comment

Ok so I still got the same issue with the web version of GC but somehow I succeeded in sending my planned workouts to my FR935 using a slightly different procedure in the Android app (this time my FR935 wasn't connected to my phone via Bluetooth and the workouts have been sent to the device during the first sync following the attempt). Some update may have done the trick...

Comment

I saw in another thread the feature is not available in the Vivoactive 3 - Be pretty nice if that was evident in the software. Like a 'Your device is not compatible' message. It's confusing to have to hunt the forums down with a "Device not found' message. After an hour of troubleshooting the connection settings.. to find out day's later the feature's not on the VA3 was pretty disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_D View Post
            I saw in another thread the feature is not available in the Vivoactive 3 - Be pretty nice if that was evident in the software. Like a 'Your device is not compatible' message. It's confusing to have to hunt the forums down with a "Device not found' message. After an hour of troubleshooting the connection settings.. to find out day's later the feature's not on the VA3 was pretty disappointing.
            You definitely should be able to send your workouts to your VA3 as this function is also described in the VA3 manual...

Comment

I have the same issue with Android (7.1.1) GC (Version 4.7). Since about 3rd June I can't sync trainings from the calender from GC to my FR230. (Although I can send single trainings to my watch.) I don't get an error message, GC just says, that the plan will be sent after the next sync, but it never happens, no matter how often I sync my watch.

Comment

I'm having the same issue sending workouts to my devices. I get a notice on my iPhone saying workouts will be sent when synced but after the sync the workouts are still not showing up. I used to be able to push workouts from my calendar to my device but over the past 2 weeks have been unable to do so. I have a FR225 and 920XT and neither are working. I have no trouble syncing my device to garmin connect after my workouts.
                Tommy

Comment

Byron84 - I'll try searching the manual... but here's what I get... VA3 - All good with GConnect...Garmin Express...all good... I hit send to watch and get the error...No compatible device found... Is there some step I'm missing you've had success with ?

Thanks -

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_D View Post
                    Byron84 - I'll try searching the manual... but here's what I get... VA3 - All good with GConnect...Garmin Express...all good... I hit send to watch and get the error...No compatible device found... Is there some step I'm missing you've had success with ?

Thanks -

Greg
                    I'm still not able to sync my training calendar from GC but I succeeded in it from GCM.
                    Besides a cousin of mine recently bought a VA3 and was also able to sync his training calendar from GCM.
                    Let me know if you encounter any problems...

Comment

the sync seems to work for my device again since the latest app update. thanks garmin!

Comment

Working...
                      X