No announcement yet.

Photo with Stats

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo with Stats

I know that there is a way to overlay the data to an image for social media in the new Garmin Connect Mobile Features (https://www.garmin.com/en-US/blog/fi...fort/)...there is an attached image that I have found on Instagram which is showing the weekly milage. Did anybody knows how that works?

Comment

Hi Markos,

What I have seen is that in Garmin Connect Mobile, you choose an activity, then below your name and the date of your activity, there are four icons (heart, icon of comments, camera and share icon). If you choose the camera icon, you will be asked if you want a pic with statistics or web link. Choose Pic with statistics and you will be taken to pics on your phone; choose the one you like, edit it, click next, then click next again and you will be directed to the media you want to share it on.

Hope this helps...I tried it on iPhone...but might be similar on Android if you have one...

Regards, Leo

Comment

What a great tip! Just to clarify though. I looked at this on my iPhone X with iOS11. The option to have a photo with stats came up when selecting the 'share' icon

Comment

Totally right, seems like both options do the same thing...I though the camera icon would additionally give you the chance to take a picture but the share icon also has that capability....thanks!!

Comment

But how to get the weekly statistics?

Comment

Haven't found that capability yet...and actually I don't know if it exists, I think it is only for one activity, but need to do some research...

Comment

Originally posted by ldr80.derosa View Post
                But how to get the weekly statistics?
                I am investigating on that for ages now. Still no response from the Garmin Support. Hope anybody can help us out!!!

Comment

I have seen that the statistics on the photo for a run I did last Saturday refers only to Time and Distance, is there a chance to include average pace for example?

Comment

Working...
                  X