Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won Challenge but got no award badge

Hi there
    My first post
    Today I found out that I won last weeks challenge for my 4th challenge win overall.
    To my dismay I have not been awarded a 4th challenge win badge in my awards or in the badges link.
    It has last weeks win saying 22nd September but does not have 29th September win.
    Can anyone tell me why I have not received recognition? or whom do I contact to put this correct?
    Many thanks Mark

Hi,
    have exactly the same issue this week, appreciate help too.

Michal.

Comment

Originally posted by MICHAL.JENCO View Post
      Hi,
      have exactly the same issue this week, appreciate help too.

Michal.
      I have the same issue. 4th challenge win, no badge.

Comment

So it is not only me that has won a 4th challenge and not been awarded a badge. Maybe after 3 wins you don't get any more?

Comment

Well no one has been any help at all with this. What is the point of having a forum if my problem counts for nothing.

Comment

There is no 4e Challenge won badge...
            Currently own: Fenix 5x, Epix, Fenix 3, Oregon 750t, FR 235, Driveluxe 50, Edge 820, Index Scale, Virb Ultra, Tactix Bravo

(please note that I am not employed by Garmin, but am a long term user of Garmin software and hardware)

Sports&Outdoor

Comment

Well I got a badge for winning 1st and 2nd and 3rd challenges as well as a 5th challenge win badge so can you tell me why a badge is not awarded for 4th wins?

Comment

I had exactly the same issue - my best challenge win ever, walking the West Highland Way over two weeks; the first week got me promoted to a new challenge and then I won that the second week but got no badge.

Comment

Does it then go down to every 5 wins instead of every win? That would at least make some logical sense, rather than just missing out 4th.

Comment

From Garmin's page about badges:

"Auto Step Challenges, such as 30-100k Step Challenge (First Time, Double Time, Triple Time, Fierce Competitor*), or Stepped it Up... *These represent 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th challenge wins. There is no 4th challenge badge and the badges end after the 5th"

Comment

I'm having similar issues. I've shared activities and participated in challenges and my badges are not activating. How do I get this fixed?

Comment

Working...
                      X