No announcement yet.

Total distance since I had device

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total distance since I had device

Hi In the old Garmin Connect I used to quickly be able to see my total distance over the last three or four years in Reports - 'All Days' I can't see where this is in the new version?

In modern Garmin Connect...

1. Click the three horizontal bars icon on the left edge of the screen near the top.
    2. Click the word Reports near the bottom of the slide-out menu.
    3. Click the words Progress Summary near the bottom left of the page.
    4. Click the book icon and select Progress Summary from the report type drop-down.
    5. Click the drop-down next to the words Report on, and select All Days or Custom Dates.
    6. If you selected Custom Dates, you are prompted for the Start Date and End Date via a popup. Select the start and end dates as appropriate.
    7. Click the drop-down next to the word for and select the activity type you'd like to see the summary for.

Comment

If you click on the little person on the upper left of the webpage, then view profile, you'll see your lifetime totals, including total distance, total cals, and elevation.
      My Connect IQ Apps in the Store
      Facebook - Instagram -
      Twitter

Comment

That's great - many thanks

Comment

I like the idea of total lifetime distance and steps but recently, since few weeks ago, my lifetime distance started to shown a "0"km and it never updates again. However, my lifetime of steps and other activities still updating from time to time. I have contacted Garmin support few weeks ago and they have raised the issue but till now still no updates on it. Does anyone experience the same?

I like Garmin products but I found that there are lots of bugs and not being fixed despite I raised the issues a while ago. Few days ago, I ran 5.26km which was my furthest run so far and it doesn't updated as my furthest running record. Again, another bug I raised but no reply yet!

Does anyone experience the same?

Comment

Originally posted by AFong View Post
            I like the idea of total lifetime distance and steps but recently, since few weeks ago, my lifetime distance started to shown a "0"km and it never updates again. However, my lifetime of steps and other activities still updating from time to time. I have contacted Garmin support few weeks ago and they have raised the issue but till now still no updates on it. Does anyone experience the same?

I like Garmin products but I found that there are lots of bugs and not being fixed despite I raised the issues a while ago. Few days ago, I ran 5.26km which was my furthest run so far and it doesn't updated as my furthest running record. Again, another bug I raised but no reply yet!

Does anyone experience the same?
            I'm having a slightly different problem. The Connect app shows the correct data for my Lifetime Totals. However, the Connect webpage is incorrectly showing that my data for Lifetime Totals is exactly the same as my data for Last 12 Month Totals.

Comment

Working...
            X