Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An error occurred with your upload. Please try again.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An error occurred with your upload. Please try again.

I always get this message anytime I try to manually upload any file...they were working fine just 5 days ago now nothing...can anyone help?

Same problem here,
    It doesn't matter if I try the "automatic" or the manual upload. Every atempt fails.
    Also reworking the GPX files with another program (load -> save) doesn't help.
    GPX files don't look currupted

So, it seems, there is a severe problem with the server

-Nnetbees-

Comment

Same problem here.

Comment

Having a same problem since Thursday (04-10-14) but my friend can upload his activitys normaly!!! Hope somebody will help us soon on this issue

Comment

NETBEES, AGGETS, MCMLXXV.

What devices are the files coming from?

Curt
          sigpic

Comment

Same problem here.
            My devices:
            Nuvi 200
            Nuvi 2596
            Zumo 66O
            Colorado 300
            Only 910XT via Express 3.1.7.0 OK.

Comment

Same problem with Gpsmap 60 csx Also Garmin Express does not recognize my device, uploads fine onto Strava and Basecamp
              Last edited by SNODOUGH; 04-14-2014, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Another user experiencing the same exact issue. This is with a Dakota 20. I've tried manual upload and automatic upload too. Everything was working fine last week.

I clear my device before the start of each ride so there's only ever one ride on it. I also tried a last ditch effort and exported the ride back out of Strava to see if it would upload a "cleaned" file, but no luck there either.

Meanwhile, both of the rides uploaded perfectly to Strava, so I know it's not an issue with the GPX file.

Comment

DITTO Dakota 10.
                  Can see activites in Base Camp, even though it won't load the Birds Eye maps I bought.
                  Last edited by DABUCKEYE; 04-13-2014, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Oregon 450

Comment

Have a fenix which worked fine until friday 12. March. After that, I get this error message: An error occurred with your upload. Please try again.
                      This occurs when i try to upload gpx-files manually. This also applies for older files which successfully have been imported earlier.
                      The watch is also reset to factory settings, and updated with latest firmware. What to do??

Comment

Same here (again). Garmin Connect developers, you are not serious.

Comment

Same here. I've been using Garmin Connect for "ages", but suddenly the 310XT .gpx files won't upload. (And I'm using Linux, so I can't use the Garmin SW made for M$ Windows....)

Comment

same problem (gpx from oruxmaps) here :-(

Comment

.GPX files generated with Dakota 20 do not upload, either - the problem started last week. There have been multiple threads on this forum about the GC upload problem over the past week. Please do something about it - the terse message "An error occurred with your upload. Please try again." is not helpful at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X