X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hpkhhh - give this file a try.

cheers
    Mike
    All file repairs are done using the Fit File Repair Tool.

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
    For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
    Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiwimtnbkr View Post
      hpkhhh - give this file a try.

cheers
      Mike
      Works perfectly!
      Thanks a lot

Comment

• 91UD5911.FIT
        if anyone could help with this file and explain what went wrong I’d be very grateful. ????

Comment

• MidlifeTrisis - there was some corrupted data in the file that FFRT was able to resolve. Give this file a try.

cheers
          Mike

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
          For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
          Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

MidlifeTrisis - there was some corrupted data in the file that FFRT was able to resolve. Give this file a try.

cheers
            Mike
            Can’t try until tomorrow, but many thanks in advance..

Comment

MidlifeTrisis - there was some corrupted data in the file that FFRT was able to resolve. Give this file a try.

cheers
              Mike
              Worked great thanks..

Comment

• I know this thread isn't just for Zwift issues, but I'm back with another one. I'd like to add that Zwift has acknowledged the issue and created a known bug thread

Thanks for advance in any help fixing the FIT file

Comment

• 92D91553.FIT

Keep getting the message "an error has occurred with your upload." Any suggestions?

Thanks SO much for your help1

Comment

• dhensche - give this file a try.

cheers
                    Mike

Comment

• @KPGolden - give this
                      file
                      a try.

cheers
                      Mike

Comment

• Hi everyone, I accidentally added the drill which is last lap and 100 meters. It corrupts my workout and I couldn't delete it. My workout should be ending at 1000 meters, last 100m is not wanted Thank for your help in advance.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• @cake - give this
                          file
                          a try.

cheers
                          Mike

Comment

• kiwimtnbkr - Thanks much, Mike. Works like a charm! One last question, my TE level is calculated as 1 for this swim. This can't be real since it was 3.8 with an identical swim 2 days ago. Do you think it is related with thsi drill issue? No need to fix, just to know the root cause.

Comment

• Wow KIWIMTNBKR thank you thank you thank you Mike!!!

Kelly

Comment

• cake - I've re-looked at your file just to confirm that the TE was indeed 1.0 in the original and not something that happened during the repair but I'm not a swim coach so I am not in a position to comment. (water for me is to cool off and not to exercise in but you part fish people, please fill your boots lol)

cheers
                                Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X