This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Mike,
    Thanks for trying,
    I'll raise a ticket with Garmin, don't want this happening again, would love to know what went wrong.
    cheers
    M.G

Comment

• Hello, this is my first forum post and I have a request to repair the recovered .fit file.
      My whife after the New Years Eve race forgot to save the race track and it came out in the file.
      thanks for the help
      Regards Maciek
      Attached Files

Comment

• hi Maciek,

Give this file a try.

cheers
        Mike
        All file repairs are done using the Fit File Repair Tool.

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
        For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
        Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

• Hi Mike,

thanks for replay, everything works fantastic.

once again Thank You

cheers
          Maciek

Comment

• Hi, this is my first forum post. I have a FIT file that Garmin Express says is corrupt and so it won't upload. I have tried to fix it using fit file repair tool but not sure what is wrong with it so not sure what i need to change to get it to work.

Any ideas or help would be really appreciated.

File is for a New Years Day triathlon where I set a PB so really hope it can work!

Thanks

David
            Attached Files

Comment

• hi David,

Give this file a try.

cheers
              Mike

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
              For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
              Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

• Another failed zwift workout file. Thanks in advance for fixing yet another file. It is greatly appreciated. If there is a way for me to fix it from a mac, I am technically inclined and am willing to learn so I can stop asking for someone else to fix it
                Attached Files

Comment

• hi dhensche,

Give this file a try.

And FFRT which I do all file repairs with, is Windows only.

cheers
                  Mike
                  Last edited by kiwimtnbkr; 01-04-2019, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• Thanks Mike, much appreciated! All working fine now.

Thanks

David

Comment

• Thanks Mike, any reason the 'file' link is pointing towards https://vid.fetlife.com/videos/75510...525dec7bded766 instead of the usual dropbox link?

Comment

• hi dhensche,

Link in my original post sorted - apologises.

cheers
                        Mike

Comment

• Hello Good People. Is there anyone who can repair this FIT file. Please...I'm crying on the inside.
                          https://www.dropbox.com/s/p8kx1a6aiy...02-22.fit?dl=0
                          Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!

Comment

• hi jmohoric,

Give this file a try.

cheers
                            Mike

Comment

• Worked beautifully. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                              X