X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi thornley29,

Give this file a try.

cheers
    Mike
    All file repairs are done using the Fit File Repair Tool.

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
    For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
    Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

• hi NikoPelkonen,

Give this file a try.

cheers
      Mike

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
      For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
      Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiwimtnbkr View Post
        hi thornley29,

Give this file a try.

cheers
        Mike
        Thanks Mike!

Comment

hi NikoPelkonen,

Give this file a try.

cheers
          Mike
          Hi Mike,

Thank you for your help.

For some reason Garmin Connect still says on manual upload:
          An error occurred with your upload. Please try again.

Comment

• hi NikoPelkonen,

I had to remove the R-R data from the file but this file should now upload.

cheers
            Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by datezz View Post

Hello Gabriele,
              The FFRT opened your file and it looks good. You can total up the individual laps to see if they match your official stats.
              Don Huston
              Thanks but the file you updated is exactly the same as the original. Total distance is wrong and the problem is on the 8th kilometer

Comment

hi NikoPelkonen,

I had to remove the R-R data from the file but this file should now upload.

cheers
                Mike
                Thanks, that seemed to do the trick.
                I had problem downloading HR data from swim strap to watch after the exercise. So maybe something went wrong there.

Comment

hi base864,

Give this file a try.

cheers
                  Mike
                  Thank you! The file is great. I appreciate you.

Comment

• Aaargh, Mike can you help me once more with the file attached >> I think my Garmin has a battery issue and that leads to often wrongly saving the fit file....
                    Attached Files

Comment

• hi Patrick,

Give this file a try.

cheers
                      Mike

Comment

• Hello,

Can anyone with the appropriate tool please fix this FIT file me:
                        https://www.dropbox.com/s/z5pcthjres...58-31.fit?dl=0

This ride is about 5 hrs and at about 1.25 hrs into it there is a bad Lat, Lon pair. It’s over in the eastern hemisphere and me and the rest of the ride are in Texas. I am unsure if this is the only problem.

i have tried several free tools and have not been successful. One saved 4 miles of my 69.2 mile ride, but I’m still hopeful all of it can be saved since it appears all the data is in the file.

Thank you,
                        Bob
                        brownrf17
                        Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!

Comment

• hi Bob,

One corrupt GPS record terminated with extreme prejudice - give this file a try.

cheers
                          Mike

Comment

• Many thanks to Kiwimtnbkr for taking care of my file. It uploaded to Garmin Connect and Strava without an issues and I could see my ride results!

It also looks like kiwimtnbkr takes care of a lot of files for various riders. It’s great the forum has him.

best regards,
                            Bob

Comment

• Hi Mike, would it be possible to help me out as well? I tried uploading my file to kiesewetter, but it doesn't seem to work (won't return anything after clicking on convert to autofix). Thank you so much! Best, Eva
                              Attached Files

Comment

• hi Eva,

Give this file a try.

cheers
                                Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X