Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi kiwimtnbkr,

Thanks a lot for having a look at that for me. I was afraid that was going to be the case, I had noticed that the file was 2kb in size which definitely seemed a little small.

I did save it as normal and the device was definitely happy recording the whole way round. There shouldn't be a lack of storage on the device as the watch has been completely reset, factory reset and reformatted within the last month trying to resolve an ongoing issue with it corrupting the times of activity files.

Maybe just a glitch and fingers crossed it doesn't happen again. Thanks again.

Comment

• Hi

I made a separate thread yesterday and only noticed now that there is this collective thread.

Can someone help me with this file, please?
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/in4bxl76za...H3257.FIT?dl=0

Any help is highly appreciated!

Thanks a lot
      and kind regards,
      Rilko

Comment

• hi Rilko,

FFRT reports that your file is a 100% corrupt - there is nothing further I can do to assist.

cheers
        Mike
        All file repairs are done using the Fit File Repair Tool.

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
        For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
        Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiwimtnbkr View Post
          hi Rilko,

FFRT reports that your file is a 100% corrupt - there is nothing further I can do to assist.

cheers
          Mike
          Still, thanks a lot for trying!

Comment

• Disappointed to find my last activity file is corrupted. Attempted the suggestions here (and online), but I can't get any further. When using the repair tools, I'm getting "fit file being used by another process." Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks in advance!
            Attached Files

Comment

• hi FRS_Fortius_BMO_Van_083,

Give this file a try.

cheers
              Mike

I am not a Garmin employee and I am not affiliated with them in any manner - other than I own three of their products.
              For all intents and purposes this is a peer-to-peer forum and any assistance provided is voluntary and on an 'as time allows' basis.
              Garmin Support from Garmin employees can be found here. Suggestions to Garmin or rants can be made here.

Comment

• Unfortunately it is me again:
                https://www.dropbox.com/s/v3090yyj2y...93445.FIT?dl=0

I already factory reset my device.. contacted Garmin Support, let's see what they have to say about this occuring so frequently.

Any help is again highly appreciated!

Thanks and best regards,
                Rilko

Comment

• hi Rilko,

Give this file a try.

cheers
                  Mike

Comment

hi Rilko,

Give this file a try.

cheers
                    Mike

Thanks a lot!

Comment

hi FRS_Fortius_BMO_Van_083,

Give this file a try.

cheers
                      Mike
                      Wow! That's amazing. Thanks so much for the help mike! Worked like a charm.

Comment

• Hi All

Just came back from Ironman Switzerland and realised that my 15 hours session did not sync because it was flag as corrupt. Hope the kind guru here could help. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files

Comment

• hi Ironstar,

Give this file a try - note that I had to estimate your calorie burn for the run.

cheers
                          Mike

Comment

hi Ironstar,

Give this file a try - note that I had to estimate your calorie burn for the run.

cheers
                            Mike
                            THANK YOU MIKE, you are awesome!

replaced the broken FIT file in the watch, sync and voila!

Comment

• I cannot load this file in strava.

Can someone fix it for me.

TIA

Comment

• hi rrxlab,

FFRT reports that your file is 100% corrupt - there isn't anything further I can do to assist.

cheers
                                Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X