Avg Stride Length-FIXED!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avg Stride Length-FIXED!

I have a forerunner 235 and the "Avg Stride Length" stat used to be presented under "Running Dynamics". This stat has disappeared in my latest run (run yesterday on 5/4). Is this a one-time blip or is this now a thing?

Stride Length Missing Now?

Anyone else have their stride length missing from their runs in the last few days? Cadence is still there but not stride length. What's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by KirstenMitchell View Post
      Anyone else have their stride length missing from their runs in the last few days? Cadence is still there but not stride length. What's going on?
      I too have lost my ave stride legnth under run dynamics,lost it last thurs and today,on a Forerunner 220,what gives???

Comment

ave stride length

Ihave lost the ave stride length from the run dynamics,for the second run,what gives garmin,using a Forerunner 220

Comment

Average Stride Length Missing

After Tuesday, May 2nd my garmin vivosmart HR+ stopped showing my average stride length in the running dynamics section. Will it be coming back apor is this something like th VO2 max that used to be there and was then taken away?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlesshin723 View Post
            I have a forerunner 235 and the "Avg Stride Length" stat used to be presented under "Running Dynamics". This stat has disappeared in my latest run (run yesterday on 5/4). Is this a one-time blip or is this now a thing?
            I have exactly the same problem with Forerunner 620
            The Stride Length suddenly disappeared from my stats.

May 2 was OK
            https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/1711295623

May 4 and 6 no data for stride length. I have sent an email to support as well
            https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/1714863377
            https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/1716641449

Comment

I noticed it was missing on my run today as well. It was there on a run 3 days ago. I wonder if there was a firmware update?

Comment

Yep here too. First noticed on my Fri run. Haven't tried the new beta ... Still on v. 7.1 ... if that matters

Max

Comment

They obviously made some "improvement". It's best recognized as they broke something else.
                  Also now "time in zones" only has HR and power is gone.

Comment

Suddenly no stride length?

I just noticed this on my two runs this weekend - no longer calculating stride length. I have a Forerunner 235 and it does not show it on the web or on the mobile app. When comparing activities, the older runs have it and the more recent ones say ---. Anyone else?

Comment

"Avg Stride Length" missing from Running Dynamics

Hi,

My Garmin Forerunner 225 is close to 2 years old. Not sure if it is faulty or some settings I triggered accidentally.

It was all along able to track and display "Avg Cadence", "Max Cadence" and "Avg Stride Length" (under Running Dynamics) for all my running activities until last week. For all 3 activities last week, only Avg Cadence and Max Cadence could be displayed but "Avg Stride Length" is missing under the Running Dynamics.

Anyone has similar issue or know how I could possibly resolve it?

Thanks.

Comment

Avg Stride Length not showing on Running Dynamics

Hi All,

My Forerunner 225 was always able to show Avg Cadence, Max Cadence and Avg Stride Length under the Running Dynamics.

However, all of a sudden it stop showing Avg Stride Length anymore under the Running Dynamics since last week for 3 activities. (No issue with Avg Cadence and Max Cadence)

Anyone has any similar situation or idea on what may have caused it (e.g. settings, or poor gps signal or...)?

Thanks.

Comment

No Average Stride Length starting with May6th

Same with me.
                          Just checked history of my transfers: Everything OK untill May4, No Stride Length for Transfers Later. No change whatsoever with settings from my side.
                          Software Update? - Possible. But honestly: Do not remember.

Comment

Same here, I rebooted my 230 and still missing, usual silence from Garmin - would be nice if they would acknowledge this and set expectations

Comment

Hi !

Same here. Every single time they change something, something else gets broken.

Really not professional.

Cheers.
                              Jay

Comment

Working...
                              X