Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We’re excited to announce that the Garmin Forums will soon be moving to a new platform that should greatly improve our forum experience for everyone. We will update everyone as more information becomes available.
See more
See less

Change visibility of all activities

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change visibility of all activities

I'd like to change the visibility of my old activities, but I can't find any way of doing this in Garmin Connect without going through them all one-by-one. Is there no easier way to do this? I note that this question was previously asked a few years back, but I presume the interface must have changed since as there no longer appears to be a "quick edit" button.

Here's a solution:
    https://forums.garmin.com/forum/into...61#post1419061

Comment

Thanks. Running the script now. I still think this is something that should be doable from within Garmin Connect though.

Update: I don't know what just happened, but I just gained about 8 badges... which I guess is nice.

Comment

No worries. I agree it should be doable from GC, but in the absence of a better solution....

About the badges, maybe you got them because GC considered old activities for badges when their visibility was changed? Hopefully it's just that you had activities that were logged before those badges existed, and there's no double-counting happening....

Comment

Working...
        X