No announcement yet.

activities not appearing in garmin connect

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same issue with ANT Agent

I'm having the exact same issue. None of my activities are showing up even though the ANT Agent said they were successful and sent to Garmin Connect. Following the advice I found here I uninstalled the ANT agent and installed Garmin Express. However, when my 405 synced with the ANT Agent my activities were deleted from the watch, per my settings. Therefore I can't test to see if they would have shown up in Garmin Connect with Garmin Express. I guess that data is just lost to time. I suppose I'll find out if activities start showing up in Garmin Connect now that I'm using Garmin Express next time I do a workout.
    Last edited by snmnstrz21; 07-04-2016, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Why not start a test activity of a minute or so and debug it before it really counts.

Comment

activities not appearing in garmin connect

Having the same issues here. I have a Garmin 410, says transfer is complete and it's not appearing in Garmin Connect.

Comment

So I was able to speak to customer service today.
          It sounds like ANT agent is dead. You have to have Garmin express.
          My problem with express was always that it never seemed to detect my watch. The customer service person took me through several steps to pair my device again and we got it going after 30 minutes or so.
          My advice is to completely give up on ANT agent and uninstall it. If you can't get it working with express then call customer service. If you're outside of Australia, hopefully the opening hours for the customer service line are a little friendlier to Monday to Friday workers.

Comment

Having Similar Problem with Vivofit HR

Originally posted by msasiad View Post
            I have a new vivoactive HR is connected to a mobile phone, synchroniczacja data is ok, the data can not be seen . What can I do ?
            I have the same problem. Runs through 7/3/16 show up fine on the vivofit hr, connect app on ios, and on the connect website. My next run yesterday 7/4/16 only shows up on the vivofit hr, and it doesn't show up on the app or website. All other data from 7/4/16 (steps, sleep, non-activity heart rate, etc.) transfer fine to both the app and the website. I've had to add it manually, but that only includes time, distance, avg. hr and calories (no continuous pace or hr data). I'll run today at lunch and hopefully that transfers.

Comment

Having the same issue with VivoActive Watch & Garmin Connect.. won't sync my runs

Having the same issues here. I have a Garmin VivoActive, says transfer is complete some of my runs are not appearing in Garmin Connect. After restarting the App, and my phone, still no luck. It says it completes the sync, some are missing and don't transfer over. It really is frustrating because all my other activities seems to sync just fine, but the runs not so much.

How do I manually add them from the watch to the GarminConnect app on the phone?

Any help is much appreciated, or maybe even a fix for this issue (updates, a specific setting???)

Thanks

Comment

I think you have to use garmin express now to transfer your activities to garmin connect

Comment

Me too

Originally posted by timmankowski View Post
                  Having the same issues here. I have a Garmin VivoActive, says transfer is complete some of my runs are not appearing in Garmin Connect. After restarting the App, and my phone, still no luck. It says it completes the sync, some are missing and don't transfer over. It really is frustrating because all my other activities seems to sync just fine, but the runs not so much.

How do I manually add them from the watch to the GarminConnect app on the phone?

Any help is much appreciated, or maybe even a fix for this issue (updates, a specific setting???)

Thanks
                  I'm having the same problem. My steps from yesterday and my sleep didn't update on the Garmin Connect. It's got my steps from today correct. I noticed that it had trouble uploading a few times before I got it to go through.

Comment

Hi, I see activity on the watch that was not transferred to garmin connect. how do I export it to garmin connect! When I connect my watch to Mac via USB its activities folder is empty!!!

Comment

2018 now and looks like this problem is still active
                      I have a epix and it will not show any activity data in garmin connect.
                      i can transfer app to the watch but it will not show any activity data when i connect it to the pc.
                      i will send it back if this bug is still here after all this time.

maybe its me doing something wrong.
                      i have the gps on and i select walk activity, i then press start and the green play symbol shows and i then go on a walk out side in clear skies.
                      after the walk i save the data then plug the watch into the pc and open garmin connect but no activity data ever shows up in the webpage.

Any help would be appreciated

Comment

It sure seems like a bug in their latest release of Garmin Express. I wish Garmin would retract this release until fixed or at least stop forcing updates.

I had a year old install file on my PC. Once older version was running, activities synched first try.
                        The express software made it difficult to do this because it always wants to update to latest (non-working version) no matter what.

Here's what I did:
                        1. Uninstalled express, latest v 6.5
                        2. Installed older version of express
                        3. Disabled my network connection (to prevent update to express)
                        4. Launched express
                        5. Went in express settings and changed update to never (FYI even though I clicked never, it still wants to update everytime I launch express. That's why I had to disable network connection until the express was running).

Garmin Settings.png

6. Enabled network
                        7,. Connect garmin
                        8. Register device and sync

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                        X