No announcement yet.

Activity Changes Not Being Sent to MyFitnessPal

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activity Changes Not Being Sent to MyFitnessPal

Here's my current setup: I have a Garmin VivoSport that I use with Garmin Connect on my Android phone. My Garmin Connect account is linked to my MyFitnessPal account.

Here's my dilemma: I do indoor cycling, which isn't yet a function on the VivoSport. So I use either the Cardio or Other setting to do my workout. Afterward, I have to go into Garmin Connect and edit my workout, so the activity type is properly set to Indoor Cycling. This change tremendously affects the number of calories that are shown as burned. But afterward, the change in calorie burn is never sent to MyFitnessPal.

How I do I get the edited Garmin Connect activities to properly push to MyFitnessPal?

I've got the same issue, only seems to sync once, doesn't send updated exercise info if it gets edited in Garmin Connect.

Comment

As I've been told by another site interacting with Garmin, when syncing and they got the data from Garmin it was the original activity data just as uploaded from the device. So any changes done on the Connect platform would not be part of the data sent over to the other platform, regardless of whether the sync had taken place or not before updating the activity on Connect. So only the "raw and original" data is passed on.

Comment

Working...
      X