No announcement yet.

Cyclops- Safety Cameras Europe - Missing UK data

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyclops- Safety Cameras Europe - Missing UK data

On Friday I updated the safety camera's on my device using Garmin express, Currently got the Europe package purchased which allows me to download the data anytime within the year and should include the UK, Since updating I've noticed that the UK data is missing, I have deleted all the Files in the "POI Folder" and then tried to re-download but have the same issue. When checking "about device and then looking at what camera database's are installed all of Europe is added but not UK.

Does anyone else seem to have this issue ? as its quite poor that I've paid for a subscription and cant even download the files I want which should be part of the package.

The device being used in Nuvi 2599 LMT-D

Your best bet to resolve this is to contact Product Support, sounds like an account issue.
    Currently own Drive 50LMT-D, Nuvi 2508LMT-D, Nuvi 1490LMT, Nuvi 1310, Montana 650T, Etrex 20, and use Basecamp, OSM mapping
    Previously owned Etrex Legend H, Mio Navman and used Mapsource
    (please note that I am not employed by Garmin, but am a long term user of Garmin software and hardware)

Comment

Just seem strange as I've been able to download this fine for the last 8 Months.

Could it be that there missing from the actual database files ? or have not been uploaded properly ?

Comment

No idea which is why you should contact Product Support
        Currently own Drive 50LMT-D, Nuvi 2508LMT-D, Nuvi 1490LMT, Nuvi 1310, Montana 650T, Etrex 20, and use Basecamp, OSM mapping
        (please note that I am not employed by Garmin, but am a long term user of Garmin software and hardware)

Comment

After talking with Product Support I have now sent them the logs from Garmin Express, took a screen shot to show the POI folder and files.

- Monday -3PM I was unable to even download the safety cameras, Looked like there was a issue with connecting to the servers.

- 7PM managed to download the safety cameras and UK data was now showing, there was also one other report of a similar issue.

Comment

Great so it's resolved?

Comment

Working...
            X