Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

City Navigator Europe NT 2019.20 - available - and GE installs it smoothly this time

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City Navigator Europe NT 2019.20 - available - and GE installs it smoothly this time

Just a heads-up and as per the subject line: GE picked up EU 2019.20 map update yesterday and I decided to update my nuvicam straightaway.

Maps were installed to both my nuvicam and PC simultaneously. This process was very smooth this time - with no hiccups or problems as experienced with quite a few previous updates - and lasted below 30 mins E2E. I really cannot remember the last time it has worked so well.

So if anybody feels an urge to update - please do not hesitate to do so.

(I am using the latest GE v 6.7.2.0)

Well I tried it on my Zumo 595 and it failed to install correctly. Even worse, it stripped the 2019.10 out and has left only the base map.

Comment

Rerun Express and it should install the map.
      Currently own Drive 50LMT-D, Nuvi 2508LMT-D, Nuvi 1490LMT, Nuvi 1310, Montana 650T, Etrex 20, and use Basecamp, OSM mapping
      Previously owned Etrex Legend H, Mio Navman and used Mapsource
      (please note that I am not employed by Garmin, but am a long term user of Garmin software and hardware)

Comment

Originally posted by SUSSAMB View Post
        Rerun Express and it should install the map.
        I tried it half a dozen times without success, and on two laptops. Going to do battle with it later, after switching off the laptops and disconnecting / reconnecting the 595's battery.

Comment

Garmin Express now 6.8.10.

Comment

Originally posted by John_A_ View Post
            Garmin Express now 6.8.10.
            And using that I now have maps in the right place, with the right revision

Comment

Working...
            X