No announcement yet.

Unable to manage Apps from Garmin Express

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to manage Apps from Garmin Express

I just updated Garmin Express, and now I am unable to manage whatever content of my Fenix 5X through Garmin Express.

I'm having the same issue with my FR935. Updated Garmin Express and I'm running Software Ver. 8.0 on my FR935. I was having issues with the previous software (watch) as well.

Comment

I emailed the already a couple of times,they told me to reinstall Garmin Express, but that didn't change anything..problem is still the same.And untill now no answer from Garmin....

Comment

Originally posted by KruegerRuns View Post
        I'm having the same issue with my FR935. Updated Garmin Express and I'm running Software Ver. 8.0 on my FR935. I was having issues with the previous software (watch) as well.
        Garmin told me to factory reset the watch, and now works again.Not a gret solution, as you loose all your data on the watch.But it did the trick.

Comment

Hey,

I wanted to circle back around on this. We were having an issue a while back with a different set of devices. I was investigating if the background cause was the same, but it sounds like it was a device specific issue for that watch if a factory reset fixed it. Thanks for letting us know.

Thanks,
          - Coleman

Comment

I'm still having the same issue with my FR935. Is the recommended COA to perform a factory reset?

Comment

Factory reset fixed it.

Comment

Working...
              X