The new web home page is a JOKE

I tried the beta and went back  to the good non beta that shows all the info I want in a manner I want to see it, then when i logged in this morning i was confronted with this

And on pressing the blue button I was confronted with this

This is of little use to me really as even with in focus turned on  as I have now gives me very little useful info like my dashboards used to

• Guess what?
    I actually just had a response from Garmin CS, who I wrote to last week.  Strange but true.
    In their response, he assured me that while he had no control over changes, he DID pass information ip the chain regarding feedback both from those emails (a better way to respond for them), as well as from the threads as well.
    He went on to send me a link of how better to better customize the app, even though he acknoqledged it wouldn't overcome the issues I'd raised.  
    Of course, this is on the Garmin CS Playbook & it's the steps they have to take I know, though in my response to him, I've asked him basically to pass onto Garmin that such a simplistic way of telling customers to "quit whining & get used to it", is basically as insulting as it gets.  (Not his fault.  They get told to send that link to us).
    I've fired a reply back citing the steps many of us have taken, (i.e. rolled back the app version to pre-upgrade, not use the new webpage other than a means of gathering data from the device, started looking at other resources to have a more functional way to use out data, etc).
    I've also underlined that should functionality & the modules not be returned, then I will in due course, give serious consideration to other providers.
    I've no doubt that it'll fall on deaf ears up the chain but when I finished with showing that their ratings on Google Play has dropped from 4.9 to 4.4 inside a week, that's basically 98% to 88% customer feedback but only from those who bothered to reply.  As we all know, the most feedback is delivered by word of mouth, between friends & colleagues at work.  So to lose a huge 10% in their ratings in 5 days is a massive show of dissatisfaction bu users.
    Be interesting to see if they reply.

• Very upset about the new degraded web page and app. I guess even this disaster will be remembered fondly by the year of 2030 when the only stats you get will be "decent", "not bad", "wow" and "lol", with the ad slogan being of course "If you don't use Garmin, **** you!"

• I don’t think Garmin is alone here. Strava recently removed 200km and 300km monthly running challenges. The longest challenge is now 100km per month, which isn’t much of a challenge to anyone who’s been running for longer than a few months.

They won’t say why, but the consensus seems to be that they’re trying to grow by catering to the lifestyle fitness crowd and/or beginners. Ofc they got their start from “hardcore” runners and cyclists. I remember when their site had a page with a little bio of every single employee — they were all dedicated runners and cyclists. That page is long gone.

Funny that this kind of thing happens in many different hobbies, scenes and industries — in order to grow, they make changes to push out some of the people who helped them grow in the first place. If any of these people have anything negative to say, they’re widely mocked and criticized. But again Garmin is a lil different bc it was never cool in the first place.

• This update is ass… borderline unusable. Last version was 10000x better 

• Very disappointed the previous version did it all for me - looking for an alternative watch as this no longer provides the feedback I want.

• Rate forum 1 star for the reason you haven't found solution on how to return customized previous dashboard back

• Oh i could give the forum a bad rating without any worries, one of the biggest being the related links section on the right cover the main text body

• the related links section on the right cover the main text body

Workaround. scroll up to the top of the page and they go back into the middle Grimacing

• I dislike the new update. It does not work well for me!