Where did the dashboard go?

Yesterday when I logged in there was a dashboard where I had my goals listed. Today it's a home page with no more dashboard. The new home page does not allow me to have my goals show on it. Is there a place to add it?

• Purely the worst design change they could have made. All the info I used is now multiple clicks away instead of easily seen all together on my "home" page. They received lots of feedback from the beta testers about this and clearly did not actually listen. 

• I totally agree that this is a complete mess of an "update".  I want my goals, gear, last run, weekly progress, etc. on ONE home page.  What's the purpose of a "home" screen if it doesn't tell you relevant information.  Garmin, bring back the old home screen!

• YES!! OMG, I live and die by my data and not having it is causing me untold stress, and I know this because my STRESS shows on the home page, but not the tools I use to keep me on track throughout the year! UGH.

• Logged in today and all my Dashboards are gone as well.  Use to have separate dashboards to track my different sports, goals, and gear all on one dashboard , now all that information is buried and hidden behind a sleek new interface that doesn't show me what I want to see.  BRING BACK THE DASHBOARDS!!!

• It's awful. Also, "In Focus" and "At a glance" seem to be showing the same kind of data... what's the point of these two different sections if they are copies of each other?

• Garmin enjoys now the "golden age" of brand loyalty, so they allow doing whatever and getting away with it. Time after time releasing buggy software, making dramatic changes to garmin connect against the users strong preferences. They think, just as some other companies did major changes, there would be some initial disapproval, then people will learn to live with it, or even find it useful, just because they see it this way, Exactly the way apple, company of good engineers led by stupid designers, forced highly dysfunctional user experience on its users. I did buy garmin a few months ago, just because I liked the previous ones and was lazy to research the competition. Will definitely check out the competition next time, as many things I was "brand loyal" to at garmin are slipping away very fast. YOU STILL CAN ROLL BACK THE CHANGES, much better than burning the wearables branch to the ground.

• Total mess for me also. What is the objective ? Disturbing users ? 

• Unbelievable!  A really useful dashboard full of the reports I want to see, along with my friends' activity has been replaced by a smattering of non-customizable items.  The in-depth analysis previously available is gone and in it's place some lightweight fad data.  Shame on you, Garmin.

• Agree, I definitely want MY dashboard back ! This "Focus" / "At a glance" thing should simply be an option!