This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Walking badge

I’ve done many walking lately and didn’t get any of  the badge... why?

• Hi, I'm having similar problems. I have the 735XT, no walk activity option but I have been using the Hike activity, which has GPS and creates a map. No walks are pulling through to this badge despite having completed lots since the start date of this badge.

• I have manually changed the Hikes to Walks in the App activity menu and they're now pulling through. Any easier way of achieving this without manual adjustment every time?

• There is only this option, to manually change type. Same with manually adding shoes, if someone have few pairs for different types of running/walking.

Well, you can also create a script for that. But this would make sense only if activities, which you want to change, have something in common (place, name etc.) - or if you make all activities the same (then a script could change ex. 10 latest activities). But you would still need to run that script manually from time to time. So if you don't have a lot of activities, then it won't be much easier.

And as above, maybe it's possible to create custom activity or use some app, but I didn't test that.

• Any easier way of achieving this without manual adjustment every time?

Beside buying a watch supporting the Walk activity, you can also install a Connect IQ app, such as AnyAcitivity, for that purpose. Assuming your watch supports the Connect IQ functionaity, and is compatible with the app..