This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Manual Import for tcx not working--FIXED!

I haven't been able to import .tcx files for the last two days. The files were created by Trainerroad, everything worked alright before that.
I already talked to Trainerroad and they didn't change anything in the last few days.

Is Garmin currently working on the import function?
  • You can keep uploading here, but really is not necessary. Garmin support just needed a few files to help diagnose the issue.

I wonder if you guys have had any luck identifying what has changed? Was there an update that needs to be backed out? Just curious. I know you guys are on it. Good luck. Hope you find the issue soon.
  • I've got this same issue when trying to import my TrainerRoad session from last night. I've tried countless times all saying successful and view here which just shows me the activities page.

I've tried using tapiriik too and get this back from a Dropbox sync -

This activity was not synchronized to the following services:
    Garmin Connect: The time zone of this activity could not be determined.

I've checked previous sessions that imported fine and there's no difference in the date format.
  • hmmmm

same issue as everyone else here .... been over a week now with no resolution or official response :mad:
  • Also not working from Forerunner 405

My run, using my Forerunner 405, generated a tcx file, but does not show on Garmin Connect see it on my PC). Tried manually uploading and it says it uploads successfully, but does not show on any of the views. I have a linked Strava account and it does show up there
  • Yes same issue here. TrainerRoad tcx files will upload successfully but not appear in the activity list. Using tapiriik to connect TrainerRoad and Garmin Connect and syncing them works. However the calories for the workout are changed and have to be manually fixed in GC. Strange that the manual tcx file upload doesn't work but using tapiriik does :confused:
  • Same Problem

I've got the same problem for several days now. I thought it was an upload status problem but that's been cleared up. Come on Garmin - sort it out.
  • Yes same issue here. TrainerRoad tcx files will upload successfully but not appear in

Yes same issue here. TrainerRoad tcx files will upload successfully but not appear in the activity list.
  • Same issue here. Manually importing TrainerRoad activities fine since last August, has been unsuccessful since Sunday. It is showing as import complete, but not showing in the activities.

Garmin Connect is even syncing it to Training Peaks on import complete!
  • Grrrr, same issue with trying to manually upload from trainer road....would have saved an hour of my time had I just come here first. Hopefully will be fixed soon.....
  • Same here
    Please Garmin do something my coach thinks I'm a slacker now...