Garmin Connect Golf Dashboard Issues

Is anyone else finding that the Shot Edit / Add functionality is not working on some courses and is improperly locating the green on others? This is a recent problem that has appeared in the last few weeks and now I am not using the Shot add function because it breaks the data.

I have sent the problem to Garmin Support and have not yet heard of a solution. I'm wondering how wide spread the issue is ... or is it only me?
Parents
  • Garmin have now raised a support case for me on the loss of green location issue and one other. Hopefully they will get to the bottom of it.
    The second issue I raised was that, on some holes, the picture would show my tee shot ending at the green rather than connecting to the location of my second shot. So the data send to have two sets of data for the same hole.
    ?????
  • Garmin have now raised a support case for me on the loss of green location issue and one other. Hopefully they will get to the bottom of it.
    The second issue I raised was that, on some holes, the picture would show my tee shot ending at the green rather than connecting to the location of my second shot. So the data send to have two sets of data for the same hole.
    ?????
Children
No Data