Garmin Connect Mobile Updated Home Page

It’s terrible. 

• As pointed out also in comments to the beta version, the new home is much less efficient in showing at a glance the interesting parameters.

Previously, if I wanted to see all my relevant  stats and objectives completion status, what I had to do was to just start the app. Now I have to scroll through or swipe the home screen. 
    It is possible to have the daily summary and the weekly one, but they are dependent from the focus and at a glance information, and they are at the bottom of the home screen, so I need in any case to scroll to see them: very inconvenient!

Please give the possibility to go back to the previous layout, or at least make it possible to have the daily and weekly summaries at the top of the home page. This restyling is totally inefficient.

• Please give the possibility to go back to the previous layout

I like this idea! TBH after testing it out in the beta there were a few things I really liked about it, for example the Training Status Focus (its design is delicious) and the HRV Status glance. It was like having a portable Connect Web/Desktop. It’s good for analysis, but a few things that were removed/tweaked made me consider not updating on the phone and just on iPad. The recent activity completed tile barely has anything—no more black map inside to show route covered. Cry And not sure if it’s still the case but on phone the HRV Status graphs was all crammed up and looked awful.

I think it has its benefits, although for my personal use it’s too complex to suit my phone where I just want to see and enter data as quick as possible (like the weight). As mentioned in feedback, it’s a layout that invites the user to stay more time in the app reviewing data when it should do the opposite and reduce this time so more can be spent beating yesterday. That’s why I’m keeping it just in my tablet (weekly review) and not my phone (daily review),

• I am relatively new to Garmin. Got started a few weeks ago and loved it. Then the homepage got updated and I really do NOT like it. Much more tedious to get the information I want at a quick glance. Would like the previous version back please!

• Agreed, please revert back to previous homepage view

• The UX it’s horrible on the new homepage, the old homepage was integrated fill page experience. The widget boxes on the new homepage are not effective and a pain and eyesore

• Couldn’t agree more. I find it frustrating enough that I’m taking the time out of my morning to find this discussion board to relay feedback. @Garmin please fix, revert or give multiple options for display in settings. 

1. Agree… this new format sucks.  Too much swiping to see data!
  • Agree completely!!! New Home Screen is terrible. I want my old one back. I have garmin swim… can’t even find my swim stats … only see running. Sooo mad about this Garmin. 

• At least give us the option to revert back to the normal screen like we had in beta testing. I have garmin Swim. Can’t even find my swim workouts