Garmin Connect Mobile Updated Home Page

It’s terrible. 

• I rarely engage in this type of forum but it does sound like they listen to customer feedback. It’s so trash, I’d fire the product manager and roll back. Such a good hardware product but it’s going down some weird vanity path 

• They did testing and I think a lot of us including myself gave feedback to how dreadful it was but they just ignored and shipped 

• It sucks need option for the old one 

• Agree. Need option to use previous version 

• I like it the app redesign. It's clean, I get a bit more information / trends on some the tiles I've selected, I like the visualizations where they're available, and I don't mind the scrolling. I expect Garmin will iterate and improve it over time.  I do miss the option for dashboards on the website as I think the on-the-go app has one purpose and the web had a different purpose where you can go more in depth and pore over the data and analysis.  

• The new home page is a backward step and I hope Garmin go back to the old version or at least give people the option- as they clearly have made a mistake with the latest update.

• You are one of the few that I have heard that actually likes it - can I ask how often you used the pervious version and what you used it for? I don't see how having to scroll, swipe and click more to get to revelavant data is making an improvement for users, 

• I use it multiple times per day.

I know there's scrolling, but I don't have to click through to see some of the things I want to see.  Of my 8 - Stress shows both current and full day, Training readiness is the graphic which just registers better with me.  HRV shows both day and 4w trend, Running lactate threshold available e at a glance, along with load focus and training load, all of which I believe I had to click through in the old version sometimes with multiple clicks, now it's just a quick swipe down. .  For calories in / out I like the + button right on the tile.

For in focus, Body battery is up fist since I look at it all the time.  The rest are just wake up checks with "start my day" details --- Training readiness (with the details at the start of my day before I use a tile to see current during the day), training status and sleep (which also required a click through to get the same details I get now).  Not sure if that makes sense, but the extra data, layout and visualizations work for how I use it.  

Web homepage is a different story. It should not be the same as the app when it has the potential for way more functionality, detail, analysis, etc.

• Do a live chat with someone on the app. I told them how much I hated it and they said that all info would be forwarded.