This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Suddenly lost the training effect and status.

I have sync it with my Fenix 6x Pro. I check the home screen of the app. It is still there, active. I delete the app and reinstall it but no luck.
I try to deactivate the Training Status and activate it again same thing its not there anymore.

Anyone experience the same thing? 

Thanks

• same thing, it's not there... any ways to fix it?

• My training status is also gone! As of 3 days ago. Very bizarre.

• Mine also disappeared a few days back. I have been recovering from a running injury so not recording any activities on my forerunner 245, only cycling and recording those on an Edge 830 which I bought only a week ago. I'm wondering if the app needs a couple of weeks of activity data recording on a specific device before it displays the widget (despite the fact that it shows data in the Performance Stats section of the app?

• I have been unable to sync my Fenix 5 for several days since iOS updated the app to v4.32 and my watch updated to firmware 20.00. Only OSX syncing worked. 

Today I have gone out for a run and GPS was lost within seconds. When I stopped my exercise and tried to restart the session, my Fenix Lockes itself in ‘saving’ mode and has been stuck like that for over 20 mins. I see others are having multiple issues with syncing on this forum. Garmin, what have you broken?