This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Lily is not updating Activity Options?

So I've had this Lily for about 1 month now. I was having no issues with it until very recently. For about 5 days or so the body battery was stuck at 5% and it was reading high stress levels during sleep. After some research I decided to reset the watch while saving all my recorded data. I had some trouble resynching the watch, took about 30 minutes, but it eventually worked. However, now it won't update any of my activity options. The watch shows walk, run, treadmill, cardio, strength, pilates, breathwork, pool and bike. All of those. In the app I have only walk, run, treadmill, cardio, pilates and breathwork selected. Nothing works to update the options shown on the watch. I've turned Bluetooth on and off. I've removed all options (except walk and run) then resynched the watch and added the desired options. It still will not update on the watch itself. Is there any way to fix this or do I need to reset the watch and fiddle with all of that again and just hope it works this time?