This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Editing weight in strength training exercises after training session doesn't work anymore.

Last few days connect app (v. 4.66) doesn't allow me to type the weight in strength training exercises. Any idea why?

• On v4.67 with stock android I am now at least able to type in and edit the first time. If I go back and try to change the value after the initial setting the app still will not let me edit the value. When looking at the keyboard you can see the enter key flashing between two options which locks the focus on the value.  Note this seems to only not let you edit when Garmin adds the decimal value to the weight. So if it reads body or 0 I can click to edit and type in say 200. Garmin connect then sets that to 200.0. After that if I click on the field again to change it you cannot and the keyboard freaks out. 

• When I update my strength workouts I can add different exercises & time but not reps and weight. Is this going to be fixed any time soon?

•  I'm glad you are finally looking into it. As they say better late than never. While you are trying to fix it I'd recommend checking out the "drag & drop" component during workout plan edition at Garmin Connect website - simply speaking it's fun a nightmare to drag one position to a desired place as it "jumps" between locations continously. I can confirm this is an issue in both Firefox and Opera (both latest) web browsers.

• I'm on v4.67 now and issue seems to be solved. Thanks all for your comments and Garmin for their response.

• This still does not work for me.  If the weight has a decimal set, say by editing on garmin connect website, then trying to edit in the app - I can not edit the weight.  The keyboard simply keeps flashing showing the enter key switching between enter/next over and over and if I tap on the weight it is not editable.  Pixel 6 Pro - Latest version all software updates installed, garmin connect 4.67, gboard 12.9.20.521739039 (released May 8 2023)

• Thank you all for your reports on this. We have identified the cause and will be releasing a resolve for this in a future update. I will continue to provide updated information when available.

• Thank you for your patience in this. We have release a fix for this issue in the Android Garmin Connect application verion 4.69. This is available to download in your Google Play Store, or following the link here.

If you continue to have issues with this after updating your application please begin a new thread.