This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Missing data since the 27 of November

Hi everyone,

We are many users to have this problem, since the 27 of November : 

- no more data about Training Status, vo2 max, load 7 days is shown in the garmin connect app (Android). Those informations are stored in the watch

- the paradoxal sleep has also disapeared.

Our watch is fenix 6x.

Is there a problem with the mobile app ? Knowed bug ? After seeing this, I think it's the same thing in the windows app.

Thanks by advance for your answer

• I have the tab on my android phone, it is just not calculating my status since November 2019. I've deleted the app and I'm reinstalling. Maybe that helps?

• So when you tap on VO2 Max, then "Current," you're not seeing the data of the last synced activity from your device? On my GC for Android (ver 4.26) Performance Stats > VO2 Max > Current is says "Sunday, Jan 19," which was the last activity I did while wearing an HRM. 

Reinstalling the app might help, but before that I would try going into the "app info" on your phone (long press the GC icon), then Force stop, Storage, Clear cache, relaunch the app. If that doesn't work try doing it again, but this time Clear data, which will put the app back to original defaults. Restart the phone and your device. You then have to setup your device and preferences again.

• VO2 Max says 31Dec2019, training status none. I'll try your recommandations. I have to go to training thanks for now.

• I did all this, it doesn't work. Latest VO2Max is still 31 Dec. I'm not sure if the Force stop really worked. I didn't set the watch back to factory settings. Should I? I'm afraid to loose all my data. I have the same Android version as you. All activities are loaded, I've synchronised back and forth. I guess I'll  need to creare a ticket for this issue.