Virb Edit causes BSOD when exporting

I have been using the Virb Edit on Windows 10 since April of 2017. I have never been a fan of the program since the beginning, and still cannot stand using it, but it's the only way to get the data in the videos I want. Despite not liking the program, I have never had any issues with it. It did what it was supposed to do. Now, however, whenever I try to export a video it goes to BSOD and I get a stop code error: Clock Watchdog Timeout. I do not get this issue when processing videos with my normal video editor, Powerdirector 16.

This issue has been happening for about 2 months now and I have not been able resolve the problem. I have even reinstalled Windows with no change in the problem. I am extremely frustrated and annoyed at this program because it's the only way to get the data I want in to the video I want to create. If I am not able to get the data into the video there is ZERO reason to buy another Garmin camera.

My computer specs are:

CPU: I-7 4790K (not OC'd)

Mem: 16GB RAM

GPU: GTX1080

I have tried reinstalling Windows, and making sure everything is up to date; the most up to date Nvidia drivers, then older Nvidia drivers. I have tried the different Encoder and Decoder settings within the Garmin Virb Edit. But for whatever reason, on my computer, the program causes the BSOD. I have run a Memtest and it found zero problems. 

I am going to try and find an older version of Virb Edit (hopefully) and see if that works. Otherwise I am at a loss as to what to do. My hardware is good...I can process videos just fine on the other video processing program, and run high intensity games with zero problems. But your program just doesn't want to work on my computer.

Please advise on what my next steps or options are.

Thank you,