Homeport allways crashes

when plays a sonarrecording from Echomap 9sv UHD.

Sorry, but this is a shame, and i have now a other opinion from Garmin. The last update from Homeport was 16 months ago!!! Garmin please work and not only cash.
Does anybody have a solution?

Opto

Parents
  • not an answer, an endorsement, garmin software seems to be very problematic.  Just ventured over from Lowerance with a EchoMap 75SV, I think I be venturing back.   If I try to play a recorded sonar clip, it seems to play , but as soon as I mouse-over the black area, Homeport crashes.  I've tried the install on 3 different computers in my house and 1 different neighbours.  This is not anything to do with end users, Garmin is going to lose customers over this.

• not an answer, an endorsement, garmin software seems to be very problematic.  Just ventured over from Lowerance with a EchoMap 75SV, I think I be venturing back.   If I try to play a recorded sonar clip, it seems to play , but as soon as I mouse-over the black area, Homeport crashes.  I've tried the install on 3 different computers in my house and 1 different neighbours.  This is not anything to do with end users, Garmin is going to lose customers over this.

Children
No Data