This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Express + Server connection + Windows 10

Since 10/18/20 I have not been able to connect to Garmin servers w/ Edge 1030.. When I launch Garmin express, it displays "Sorry, we're having a problem connecting to our servers". I've uninstall/reinstalled GE. Turned off my firewall, rebooted the computer. I'm sure Win10 has installed new updates and I think this is what's causing the problem. I've checked online server down/up time and Garmin not showing errors. TIA for any and all suggestions and recommendations.

• Sadly you are part of the club, the one Garmin just ignore... I spent several hours with tech support last week for them to just put the phone down.. I have the same issue on 5 machines( two are work ones) and used on three different data connections/providers....  

• I had this problem today with my fenix 7, my solution was to remove the watch from Garmin Express & add it again. Now everything is working fine.

• LOL you was lucky... But as I already know that doesn't work. as was one of the suggestions in one of the pointless call's with "tech support".And the issue is not on just one machine either it is on multiples so the issue is their end..But thank you for the suggestion...