This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Manual Upload to Garmin Connect

I have been trying to sync my activity from this morning but it keeps failing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Garmin Express twice but it is still the same.

What else can I do please?

• Try a manual upload to Garmin Connect Web - How Do I Manually Upload an Activity I Recorded to Garmin Connect?

If you get any message other than Import Complete, then there is a problem with the file. Attach it to this thread. We can take a look to see if it is repairable.

• Zip the file, then in a reply post Insert >> Image/video/file >> click Upload >> browse for file >> OK.
    • Or upload the fit file to a reputable file sharing service, such as OneDriveGoogle DriveDropbox, make the file public, then paste a link to the file in your post.
    • Or if you'd rather your activity remained private, you can send me a private message. I've set my account to allow PMs from everyone.

Here are 2 options to get your activity into Garmin Connect. These require that you attach your Garmin device to a PC or Mac computer using the Garmin USB cable.

Once your activity is uploaded using one of these methods, it will appear on both the Garmin Connect app and on Garmin Connect Web.