Direct upload to Garmin Connect

It would be really convenient to be able to upload tracks from BaseCamp directly to Garmin Connect.
The feature seems to be only natural, but it somehow misses from BaseCamp.
  • It works for me. I just downloaded my most recent track from GC as a GPX, imported into BaseCamp on my MacBook, and uploaded it from there to GC. (BaseCamp doesn't want to import the file in the original FIT.) My first attempt was to send a track I had from a hike on Hawaii a few years ago in the Cloud, but that didn't seem to work. So I guessed (and it's still just a guess at the moment) that GC might only accept tracks with HR data, and that's why I just did what I did. Aside from the screwy summary data that's been plaguing people that use GPX recently, it looks fine (I'd put a link, but I'm about to delete it since it's a duplicate). BaseCamp prompts for username/password and doesn't give any indication if it worked or not, or where to find it if it did, but it did work, once.
  • It works for me. I just downloaded my most recent track from GC as a GPX, imported into BaseCamp on my MacBook, and uploaded it from there to GC. (BaseCamp doesn't want to import the file in the original FIT.) My first attempt was to send a track I had from a hike on Hawaii a few years ago in the Cloud, but that didn't seem to work. So I guessed (and it's still just a guess at the moment) that GC might only accept tracks with HR data, and that's why I just did what I did. Aside from the screwy summary data that's been plaguing people that use GPX recently, it looks fine (I'd put a link, but I'm about to delete it since it's a duplicate). BaseCamp prompts for username/password and doesn't give any indication if it worked or not, or where to find it if it did, but it did work, once.

Though this is not the right place to discuss this, it prompted me for username/password, too, but than returned error message every time I tried to upload anything.