This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Pool Temp?

Seems since the last software update my swim results no longer list the pool temp?
Not a big deal if I cant get it back, but wondering if there is a way to get it back and I just cant figure it out?
Thanks in advance.
  • ryno23 what device are you using I swum yesterday with a fenix 5+ and have temperature for my swim. You are in the garmin swim forum and that device doesn't record temperature as far as I know.
  • I am using the Vivo Active 3 Music and it used to record the average pool temp during my swims?
    More curious if there is a setting I can use to turn it on.
    Why would it be there and then not?
  • ryno23 not sure why it should be there one minute and not the next - I didn't think you cou;ld switch on and off. Does is show in the activity on the watch or is it just missing in Connect?
  • Never saw the pool temp on the watch, just the Connect breakdown of my swim.
  • ryno23 yes you're right I had just assumed it would display but it's only visible in connect - is it missing in mobile connect(android or Apple) PC Connect or both?
  • ryno23 yes you're right I had just assumed it would display but it's only visible in connect - is it missing in mobile connect(android or Apple) PC Connect or both?

Missing in the mobile connect android.
    Thanks.
  • ryno23 I think you need to post this in the Connect mobile forum to see if anyone else has encountered this - this forum here is really for the Garmin swim device. I would also email the issue to Garmin support. In the meanwhile have you tried uninstalling the Garmin connect app and deleting all the data on your phone then reinstalling to see if that makes any difference?
  • ryno23 I think you need to post this in the Connect mobile forum to see if anyone else has encountered this - this forum here is really for the Garmin swim device. I would also email the issue to Garmin support. In the meanwhile have you tried uninstalling the Garmin connect app and deleting all the data on your phone then reinstalling to see if that makes any difference?

Haven't done any of the things you mentioned. Will look into doing that.
    What is the Garmin Swim Device?
  • ryno23 Garmin Swim is an old Garmin watch (still marketed I think) that is designed to track pool swimming - so does the usual lengths, time, swolf, stroke detection etc - good device but now many other watches do the same thing