This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Swim Workout Data Not Getting to Hard Drive

After a swim 1/16/19 my Garmin Swim watch updated to both my PC at C:\Users\All Users\GARMIN\GarminConnect\GARMIN SWIM-3905149769\FIT_TYPE_4 and to Garmin Connect. After a swim on 2/12/19 (and thereafter) data gets to Garmin Connect but not to my PC. Since Garmin Connect updates the watch and ANT stick are obviously working so something else is going on. Getting the download to PC matters to me as I then import it to SportTracks from there.
  • SportTracks desktop or SportTracks.mobi? If I remember correctly using the latter you needed a paid subscription to go from Garmin to ST.mobi. For the former, you need access to the .fit file to do a manual upload, which is where tapiriik.com can help by collecting the file for you and saving where you can import it into ST3. The reason I left SportTracks was because I didn't want to pay for the annual subscription to ST.mobi, and ZoneFiveSoftware are allowing ST3 to wither and die. With the paid subscription to ST.mobi, you could use their cloudsync to import automatically to ST3 on the desktop.

BTW, try using the camera icon up and left to upload images.
  • It is the desktop version, I also don't want to the paid subscription so I guess I can't do the sync to garmin express. Thanks for the tip on the camera icon, can't believe I couldn't figure that out on my own.