This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sleep tracking - erratic behavior

In the last 2-3 weeks I started to observe some very strange behavior, some days "no sleep recorded" (firmware 7.80) and just yesterday it started to measured sleep while I was at the cinema at 21:00  (with recent 8.09 beta).

Have you seen such behavior with sleep tracking?

• Yes. I've had my FR945 for a few months now and wear it pretty much continuously. The sleep data is one of the most interesting things for me. But today, for the first time, I have 'no sleep recorded' showing on the watch, BUT, it appears in Garmin Connect! I have a sleep score and sleep data for last night in GC, but nothing on the watch. If anything I would have expected it to be the other way round. It's bizarre.

I suppose as long as it's in GC I can get to it, but it's very odd. Let's see what tonight brings.

• Last night ok. Back to normal. Bizarre.

• Yes, I have a similar situation.

• Me too! A couple of days ago it recorded only 3 hours of sleep.. for the last two days no sleep recorded. I have worn the watch don’t for over a year with no problems… what is going on?