This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

(1) Widgets time out (auto-return) into a to-be-resumed-later activity and not to home/watchface / (2) Activity power save timeout not working

Hi world. 2 BIG problems I need help with.

(1) When I pause any activity I'm half-way done with and choose Resume Later, I am naturally returned to home/watchface. However, if at that point I go to any whatsoever widget and let that widget time out, 1 minute later the watch jumps back to the activity mode of the activity I had just previously chosen to Resume Later instead of returning to home/watchface. That is problematic as it then seeks GPS signal, drains battery, etc. I would partly be ok with it, although this is not the intended functionality, if only then the Power save timeout would work and would return me to home/watchface after 5 minutes.

When I am not into a to-be-resumed-later activity then widgets time out and DO return to home/watchface. How can I achieve the same but when I have a to-be-resumed activity held in the background?

(2) So yes, the nr. 2 problem is that under any activity I set the Power save timeout to Normal yet this does not work. I pause an activity and stay in it while it's paused and it just stays in that activity FOREVER, again draining battery w GPS, etc. This is again not the intended behaviour as in my previous watch FR735xt the Activity power save timeout was working fine and after 5 min. of inactivity it would just fully pause(resume later) the activity and auto jump back to home/watchface. THIS is the intended activity. So how can we get this on FR935? I tried with Extended instead of Normal power save time out and the issue is the same. Stays in activity forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So after updating both my Windows Garmin Express app and updating to latest Garmin firmware for FR935 ver. 21.00 (411945a) both problems are still unsolved. I've already tried resetting, hard resetting, rebooting, restarting, and restoring defaults under System Settings. Also switched between several watch faces. I did test when everything was fresh after a hard reset and while nothing yet was installed yet both problems are still persistently there! Is it just a hardware glitch or can anyone help?