This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Watch Running Cadence Inaccuracy

I have recently switched from a Fenix to a Forerunner 935. Since the change I have noticed by cadence has shot up - 350spm vs 195spm on my Fenix. 

I have not changed my running style and am running the same routes at the same speed.

Hoping someone can help with this as it's really frustrating me! 

• I also have a Forerunner 935 but don't have that issue.  My problem is that it won't display odd cadences, only even ones.  They screw this up every once in a while, but they usually fix it.  This last time they haven't bothered to fix it.  Both 195 and 350 seem high.  180 is generally considered ideal, and that is as high as my cadence ever gets.  I usually have a lower cadence than that.  350 seems practically impossible.

Are you using a footpod for cadence?  I am using a Stryd and before that used the Garmin footpod and never had your issue. Does their chest strap measure cadence also?  I know that if none of these are there it will use arm swing.