This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Training status No status

I am getting a VO2 and load score on Connect but no status indication.  Is this a setting issue ir do I need to activate for it to be measured?

• It should work. Since one week I experience the same issue but it always worked fine and I really am very active. Now this stupid message shows up to train twice a week with heartrate monitor, which I always do. No one got a reply from Garmin on this issue? 

• Hi Theo, having the exact same issue for a long time now and no reason why the status has stopped working. Can only assume its a software issue, but Garmin has not provided a suitable solution.

• Same problem. Very annoying.

• Here’s what I see. I wonder if it’s somehow not detecting my training, since it’s saying my training load is low, but I’ve been running pretty regularly, an average of 3-4 km per day for the last month, admittedly not as fast as I used to.

It does say “one or two _weeks_ of runs”, so maybe it thinks I haven’t reached the two weeks of runs yet, I don’t know, i’ve been slowly recovering from a major injury. It seems to have recently changed that message, I remember it as needing 1 or 2 days of running activities… I’m confused.

Training Status

Current

No Status

Use Training Status as a guide for understanding your overall training.

To receive a Training Status, use your Garmin device to track one or two weeks of runs or rides that have VO₂ Max data.

I'm not seeing my current Training Status.

VO₂ Max 44 - Excellent >

7-Day Training Load 182 - Low >

• I do see this on a webpage giving information about training status, so maybe in all those runs my heart rate wasn’t high enough for long enough?

For running activities, run outdoors at a heart rate higher than 70% of your maximum heart rate for 10 consecutive minutes, at least twice a week.

support.garmin.com/.../

• I’ve had the same issue for the last week. Anyone find a solution?

• My problem went away eventually.

My 4-week Training Status graph shows a status since Sept. 1, so about the day I complained…

Current status: Productive. Laughing 

• No solution, watch still says no status despite completing hundreds of runs since the problem started. Pretty sure its a software issue as watch worked fine until one of the updates wrecked it. Really disappointed about it.

• I have same problem for 2 last month.  

• Hi All, had a long conversation with Garmin about this problem and despite it happening straight after a software update, they state its a problem with the watch hardware and it needs to be replaced.