This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forerunner 935 SW 21.00 - Live

You can download via Garmin Express or Garmin Connect Mobile. 

Change Log

• Fixed an issue with bike lights staying on during non-cycling activities.
  • Fixed an issue where the elevation plot would intermittently double the distance while navigating.
  • Fixed an issue where the device would intermittently fail to save an activity.
  • Good evening, I also have a problem with the altitude since the 20.00 update: I was hoping that this last update would correct this problem but no. I'm still working on it. Today running on an athletics track, the watch gives me 228m of D+... After correction there is only 5m. I'm looking forward to a fix for this bug because for the rest the watch perfectly meets my expectations.

• But, those aren’t steps?

• Does this update cause the backlight to always ON whenever the HR monitor is ON? 

• since updating to v21 my 935 keeps losing time - very noticeable that the seconds do not tick by accurately whilst looking at the watch, they can tick by very slowly then very fast, just not consistent!

after 20 minutes it can be 5 minutes out and overnight it was over 90 minutes slow - always corrects when i run Garmin Connect, then starts losing time again!

• Hola. La versión 21.0.0 no me entrega la altimetría (altura ganada / perdida) en algún ejercicio...que corrección hay para esto?

• Good evening, I contacted the Garmin after-sales service for my concerns with the altitude since the last watch updates. I would have liked to replay the watch with an old firmware that worked but the technician confirmed that it was not possible! The most surprising thing is that he assured me that the updates never created bugs, that if my watch had a problem I had to change it! With the problems I had that appeared with updates and then fixed by other updates his answer made me smile. The problem is that today I have a watch with barometric altimeter which is less accurate than a simple watch with GPS altimeter, that it cost me an arm and that it's screwed up because of bad updates! So Mr. Garmin is that by 2021 we could have an update that solves all our problems without creating new ones so that I stop the automatic updates and I could finally enjoy my toy. Thanks

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• Hi Bruno, from the name you also seem Italian, forget about our support who know nothing, I asked him if I could add a foot pod to RDP that I already have and he told me to buy RDP, crazy! I rewrote him and he told me they both measure speed, when FR945's instructions say it's only measured by the foot pod. I don't know how to get these incompetent people to manage technical problems, only on the forum can you find the right answers.

• With my FR935 and 21.0 FW it takes nearly 5 seconds to display the activity profile selection list when coming from the clock view. I already rebooted the watch, but it stays sloooow.

• On my 4 year old 935 with the latest fw (21.0) it is nearly instant.

There are quite a few issues in garmins firmware but in general it isn’t getting slower (there is some occasional lagg, but not much)

Do you use third party watchfaces or apps? (I don’t use watchfaces and only komoot app)

How much activity profiles do you have. (I have 3 favorites  and 8 others of which 1 is the komoot app)